Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce that PuppyFW 0.3.0 now is available on WordPress.org plugins repository. PuppyFW is a powerful options framework for WordPress. It was rejected from WPORG plugins repo because they don’t allow a plugin like a framework. But after over 2 months, with options page builder is supported, it has been approved.
- It’s free.
- Lightweight, fast (use VueJs to render the UI).
- Support unlimited options pages.
- Colorpicker, datepicker, image, gallery, map, WordPress TinyMCE field support.
- Tab field support with unlimited level.
- Group field support with unlimited level.
- Every fields can be repeatable.
- Field dependency (show or hide field base on other field value).
- Support storing data to separate rows or in a single row in options table.
- Come with options page builder, easy to create options page without coding skills required.
- Easy to extend or create new fields.
- Support API to get option value, include default value.
View this video for more information:
The documentation is on progress. I will add some fields and features before releasing 1.0.0 version. I also looking for a nice UI for this plugin.
Thank you for reading this post. And any feedback, issue ticket or pull request are very welcome.